Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Kid's garden fun

"J" has been into digging and wanting to plant seeds, ever since we went berry picking and was asking how they grew.

So I found this crayola planting set and got some terra cotta pots to decorate. We had a gardening day.

Decorated the pots, then mixed up to soil and planted the seeds.

The best part was a couple days later "J" saw results, he was so excited.....look mom,"I have flowers growing."



 
Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. If you like what you see please come and follow us over on FB and Pinterest, would love to have you. Also, please feel free to share the fun things you are doing with us.
 

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Such an amazing blog! Really enjoy reading yout article, moreover, it is so nice that you have posted photos, as a writer I should say that this is the way of making on reader better impression. I also can share with you different other writing tips and the way of how to make a reaction paper more qualified.
    Thanks a lot for you blog, waiting for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute article. I think you had fun while planted the seeds. Very interesting process for children. Thank you for the idea, I will try it with my nephew. But first I need to do home tasks. I want to share the perfect service which helps me. Just check quality essay writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice idea how to spend weekends with your family. I can definitely say that spwnding time with my family is one of my biggest hobby apart from writing, examples and porfolio of my work you can find at https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/User-terrybrown where I share the links to the papers I created in order to help students. If to return to your blog, I can say that it is lovely to see how children make so beautiful plants just from growing them from seeds. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete