Monday, June 10, 2013

Literacy learning with stamping

I love to tie in learning with play with my kids. We have been working on sight words with Jake and the other day I was going through my scrapbook stuff and found some alphabet stamps.

I knew there was something we could do with them, so I kept thinking and came up with stamping words from our flash cards.

Wasn't too sure how Jake would like doing it, but I took them out and he liked it. Plus it is great for fine motor and eye hand coordination skills as well.

Materials are simple......ink pad, alphabet stamps, paper and flash cards or you can spell words. I like the flash cards cause they can do it while you are cooking or working on something else.








Below are some other fun ways we have tied learning into play. Be sure to check them out.

Counting with cupcakes


Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. Be sure to come follow us on
and

21 comments:

  1. Great idea! We did it once with letter stickers but I might have to get some stamps to try it out. I think that I am going to try the flash cards with the letter magnets and see if I can do that today. If he likes it, I better get to the store to get the stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! And I just so happened to buy an alphabet stamp set tonight at Michael's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, what a website it is! This website gives valuable information to us, keep it up.
    Obat Limfadenitis | Obat Trigger Finger | Obat Skleritis |Obat Konjungtivitis | Obat Penyakit Mata Floatres
    thank you very much for sharing this information brother :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much because you have to share information that is unusually good Obat Penyakit Asam Lambung Obat Iritasi Usus Seangat I am very happy because finally I can get the information I was looking for this Obat Prostatitis Obat Benjolan Di Telinga This is information that is invaluable to me Diasis Care Capsule Obat Benjolan Di Bawah Dagu I hope you continue to update the latest information more certainly still associated with it Pilose Antler Capsule Obat Penyakit Kulit Maybe I'll come back here to look for more new tidbit you add Obat Asam Urat Alami Obat Scabies I would recommend to my friends, that there is a great website that may be useful for them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nagadomino99 adalah situs yang menyediakan permainan ceme online, domino ceme online, judi ceme online. Pada situs kami tidak memerlukan rumus ceme online dan ceme online info untuk menang dalam permainan poker ceme online. Ceme online terbaik, judi ceme online terpercaya merupakan julukan kami dimata penjudi Indonesia. Sebagai bandar ceme online kami adalah situs judi ceme online yang telah berdiri sejak tahun 2017. Yuk daftar ceme online dan main ceme online , ceme online uang asli pada situs kami di https://nagadomino99.co/

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://cemeonline.co/ adalah situs agen IDN Poker Ceme Online yang memberikan

    bonus member baru terbesar dan juga bonus deposit setiap hari.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the flash cards cause they can do it while you are cooking, working or seeking some online dissertation help on something else.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog always manages to provide fresh insights. Kudos to your continuous efforts! Unleash creativity without breaking the bank! Join our cheap logo design contest and get a professional custom logo for your business. Affordable, fast, and diverse - our platform

    ReplyDelete